Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Stolen Meme

I stole this from Republic of Dogs. I hope the dogs don't hate me because of my thievery.

I don't know what "meme" means, and I'm usually too lazy to do these. But I've been posting a lot of crap lately so let the crapfest continue.

Boobies, boobies.

The Meme of Seven: Delusional, obsessive, and potential stalker edition

Seven things to do before I die:

1. Go to Hawaii.
2. Own a Les Paul and a Telecaster.
3. Start my own business.
4. Live in a state other than NJ.
5. Take another cruise.
6. Start a new band.
7. Play in The World Series of Poker.

Seven things I cannot do:

1. Fix anything mechanical.
2. Surf.
3. Understand how Religious people want to kill.
4. Admit failure.
5. Say no when someone offers me a beer.
6. Be friends with a woman without wanting to have sex with her.
7. Ride a Skateboard.

Seven things I say most often:

1. "Nice"
2. "Grab me a beer"
3. "You spent what?"
4. "I hate you, dog"
5. "Everything is ok"
6. "Fuck, that hurt"
7. "Do your job"

Seven books I love:

1. The Phone Book
2. Madden 2006 Strategy Guide
3. 1984
4. Catcher In The Rye
5. Carrie
6. The Shining
7. Learning PHP/MySQL

Seven Movies I Watch Over and Over:

1. Pulp Fiction
2. The Godfather
3. Caddy Shack
4. Lost In Translation
5. Animal House
6. Jaws
7. Planet Of The Apes

Seven Songs I Play Over and Over Again:

1. Jesus of Suburbia -- Green Day
2. Don't Take Me For Granted -- Social Distortion
3. Sonic Reducer -- Dead Boys
4. Evenflow (one of the many live versions) -- Pearl Jam
5. Alive (Live Version) -- Pearl Jam
6. The Rover -- Led Zeppelin
7. Gimmie Shelter -- The Rolling Stones

Seven things that attract me to...blogging:

1. Annonimity.
2. The chance to try and be funny.
3. Cool people.
4. I'm a bit of a geek anyway.
5. It's good to find like minded people in other places.
6. Music.
7. I like to read.

No comments: