Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Alanis Kissed Girls


Alanis Morisette. I don't think of her as tradionally beautiful. But I've always thought she was hot. Maybe it's because she'll go down on you in a theatre. Maybe it's cause her first single was so angry. I always thought she was a hippie girl who was wild in the sheets. Turns out, I was right.

Alanis Morissette may be engaged to Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds, but that doesn't mean she didn't experiment with women during her teens and twenties. In a recent interview with Out magazine, Morissette revealed that although she considers herself heterosexual, she has been involved with women in the past, saying "I had my years of experimentation, which were very lovely and I'll highly recommend to anyone. I think it's such a beautiful rite of passage to test the waters and get a general sense of who you are and what your preferences are."

No comments: