Thursday, December 08, 2005

Today's a happy day!


Ok, the darkness has lifted and I'm going to try and be more upeat and positive. Let's see how long this lasts.

******

I forgot to post that my car got fixed, they put in a new transmission, for free! Yea!

******

Giants play the Eagles this week. I know Philly is in complete shambles with Westbrook out, but I'm nervous. After they got their asses kicked last week, they could be angry and their defense is still good. But I have faith in the Giants.

******

It's supposed to snow about 8 inches here tonight into tomorrow atfernoon> So I'm hoping for snow day! We're supposed to have out lame holiday breakfast tomorrow morning. So that will be postponed probably. They do a secret santa thing here and the limit is $10. That means tons of cheap crap for everyone. Wooo Hooo!

No comments: