Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Die You TV News Assholes



You're on my tv spending 10 minutes talking about how bad the snow might get.

Asshole live reporter one points to the highway and the cars racing by and says this road could be covered in snow by morning. What a waste of breath. I think I just got stupider watching that.

Asshole live reporter two bends down to measure the snow that's already fallen. Whoops it's less than an inch. But by morning, you tell us, it could reach four inches! WOW! This is NY and NJ asshole we're actually used to snow here. Unless it's a foot or more, keep it in your shitty weather forcast. And get back to telling me how that empty toilet paper roll could kill my whole family.

You've already been replaced by teh interwebs for everyone under 50, so why don't you die with dignity you bastards. Oh, that's right I forgot you have no dignity.

I hate you all, fuckers.

No comments: