Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I didnt even know ostrich jockey was an option.


When I filled out that career survey in high school, nobody even hinted that Ostrich Jockey was an option as a profession. Now that I know, I'm outta here. See you bitches on the Ostrich Track!

********

I was watching a Saturday Night Live clip show over the weekend and they had this bit about a guy who's really effeminate, but straight. There's a guy in my gym like that. Not over the top effeminate, but he looks like he could go either way. He has kind of a effeminate voice and tattos that aren't very manly, like a carttoon moose on his shoulder and a kind of unicorny/pegasus thing on his calf.

I was in the shower with him (It's a YMCA so the showers are prison style, no stalls). And he was talking about how he sings in a choir and they're doing lots of shows because of Christmas. He's also going to see broadway shows with his wife, but he doesn't like the traffic. So I said take the train into the city and then jump on to the subway. Then he said in a real girly voice "I'm afraid of the subway." Wierd.

No comments: