Monday, October 24, 2005

Free Blogger Poker Tourney

I did horribly. I was up early to about $6,000 in chips. I think I was like 84th or something definately in the money, but it was very early. I got into one hand in a big way and lost about half my stack. I didn't see what the other player had ahead of time and misread the hand and lost half my stack.

The hand I went out on was badly played by me. I had $1650 and got dealt Tc Ks. I just called for $150. It was me and the Blinds. Flop comes Ts 6s 4d. I figure I've got the Pair of Tens and probably top kicker, and a flush draw.

Meanwhile my friend calls me and says why I'm not at our Sunday bowling league...he says "You'll never win anything get down here".

The small blind checks. The Big Blind bets $300. I rasie $1,200 all in. The small blind calls. The Big Blind folds.

We turn over the cards. Small shows As 4s. He's on a flush draw. He gets his spade 9s, and I'm done.

Boo Hoo. I suck. No Xbox or trip to the Bahamas for me.

No comments: