Friday, May 20, 2005

Weekend Plans

OK I started the weekend early last night by seeing the new Star Wars movie. I'm not a huge fan, but I have seen all of the movies in the theatre (yes I'm old). I'd give the new one a 9 out of 10 interms of Star Wars movies, 7 out of 10 as a regular movie. Lots of light saber fights, space fights and moves pretty quickly. A bunch of shocking scenes.

Tonight (Friday) I'm going to See Velvet Revolver and Hoobastank in an outdoor ampitheatre. It's raining here, so I'm glad I have seats under the roof. Oh yeah I was able to snag VIP tickets which means real good seats, excellent parking and VIP tent before the show.

Tomorrow taking the younglings to see Sum41 with Unwritten Law and A Static Lullaby. That one is in a club here that holds about 2,000 people, no seats. Should be fun. Clucb shows always the best!

Hopefully Sunday we'll open the pool. Maybe it'll warm up soon.

2 comments:

lilmammal said...

Will you hold a sign up for Scott Weiland to see that says "For the love of God eat something man! Love, IndyGirl"??? Thanks.

Sonic Reducer said...

I agree with you there. he's like girl model skinny. I always thought that was a little creepy.