Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Back from VEGAS!

Ok I was there for work, I was co-chairing a seminar so I had a lot of work to do and only went out a little. Some observations about Sin City:

1) The new Wynn Hotel is complete chessey crap.
2) If you go to vegas when there's a big boxing match you'll see some shit. I saw a guy in a full length fur coat. It was 96 degrees out.
3) If you want real good authentic Mexican food and the best margaritas ever go to Diego in the MGM. I was there 5 times in 5 days.
4) The monorail makes travel much easier. No more half hour tips down the strip.
5) The Hilton sucks as a hotel. I don't thnik they've changed anything since Elvis was there.
6) The cab line at the airport will be long. Spring for the $40 and take a limo. The cab is going to cost you $20 anyway.
7) If you're over 25 you'll feel really old at the Hard Rock Hotel.
8) One word: CHEETAH'S.

2 comments:

lilmammal said...

Is the monorail a new thing? The trollies straight up suck.

Sonic Reducer said...

Yeah, the monorail is brand new. It runs from the Sahara all the way down the strip to the MGM. It runs behind all the hotels and makes a bunch of stops along the way so you can go almost anywhere pretty quicky. It doesn't go downtown yet, but I heard they are going to hook that up in the future.