Monday, June 19, 2006

Homeless Screech


Screech is gonna be homeless. Thanks to Indy for the heads up.

Here's a tasty morsel of whining from his site:

"Tell Arthur Giraldo that I just got served and was told that he hadn't contacted the holder of the land contract for over a month, never sent any papers over and as such, I am losing my house. If he doesn't call me back I'll go to Howard Stern and tell the world (New York especially) how he does business. Let's face it, if he can't find the time to work on a mortgage for a famous celebrity, how will he handle the average person?"

Wow. He ought to see a doctor, cause Screech is fucking delusional.

How about you get off your ass and get a job at Walmart or a gas station or anywhere and pay your bills like normal people, instead of begging on the internet? Your one step above a guy who sits at the subway entrance and begs for change.

Boo Hoo.

I never liked you Screech, now I hate you.

No comments: