Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Overheard in NYC


This site is full of whacky stuff overheard on the streets of NYC check it out.





Here are some samples:

Man: Have you ever heard a man call his penis a gonzo?
Girl: No, but my boyfriend used to call his the Cookie Monster.
Man: Well, by the way you smell you should start calling your cooch Oscar the Grouch

--Times Square

Overheard by: FuzzyWuzzy
*****************************************************

Guy #1: I'd totally hit that.
Guy #2: Dude, I'd hit that so hard whoever could pull me out would become the King of England.

--College Walk, Columbia University

Overheard by: King Arthur
*****************************************************

Tourist girl #1: You stand in front of me..and you stand in back of me.
Tourist girl #2: Why?
Tourist girl #1: You guys are my stab buffer. I'm just taking the necessary safety precautions.

--Times Square
******************************************************

Girl: Did you just say "jubble"? That can't be a real word.
Guy: It's like, silent onomatopoeia.
Girl: There's no such thing as silent onomatopoeia. The very definition of the word "onomatopoeia" contradicts silence.
Guy: Well, it's like the sound that boobs would make if they made sound. They'd go "jubble, jubble, jubble."
Girl: I'm afraid I'm going to have to smack you now. Seriously.

--13th & 3rd

******************************************************

Teen girl: Hey, I'm a Scientologist.
Tom Cruise: Oh, really? What echelon are you in?
Teen girl: [awkwardly quiet] Uh... number three?
Tom Cruise: Exactly.

--Mission: Impossible III gala premiere, TriBeCa Film Festival, BMCC


Overheard by: mademoiselle schaeffer

No comments: