Friday, November 25, 2005

Shop You Bastards! SHOP!

Big natural tits
I know you're probably all home sleeping off your hangovers induced by over consumption of food and alchohol, but I'm here at work, so you get a black friday post, you lucky bitches!

I don't get the obsession with shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Are there some super sales that I don't know about?? Is everything 50-75% off??? Why else would I go shopping at 5AM??? For a fucking 20% off??? I don't think so.

I heard on the radio yesterday that JC Penny or some such store was opening at 5 this morning. I just don't get it.

********

My turkey day went well. But I was wondering, what if the food all sucked. I don't thnik it did, and everyone was saying how good everything was, but what are they going to say...So if it does suck then they just have to live with it every year because they all said it was good.

********

On another front my car broke down on the way home on Wednesday afternoon. I was driving home from work and my RPMs started racing ad the car wasn't shifting into the next gear it would only go like 30-40 MPH and something was really wrong with the transmission I think. Although I know nothing about cars.

I was about 2 miless from the dealer, so I slowly (With my flashers on) made my way there. They told me they can't look at it until Monday at the earliest. Now I've only had this car 2 years. It has 40,000 miles on it. I had brought it in to the dealer back in the spring because there was a recall on the transmission. At that time they told me that mine was fine. If it needs to be replaced, I'm going to raise holly hell and try to get them to do it for free. Otherwise it'll cost a fortune, probably $3-4,000. That would suck!

Oh well, enjoy your weekend.

No comments: