Monday, November 07, 2005

Drinking, More or Less

This past week I decided to conciously not drink.

My usual drinking pattern is like this. I drink 5-7 beers each night from Thursday through Sunday. Usually while playing video games or online poker. So this past week, with a refrigerator full of Coronas and a new beer I found called Purple Haze, I didn't drink Thursday, Friday or Saturday.

Well I got to bowling on Sunday night and I tell my friend El Diablo I'm not drinking. Usually one of us buys a round of beers (cups of Coors Light) and then the other buys the next round etc. Well he goes an buys the first four.

I didn't drink any for the first game and I bowled like crap. So I had a beer and then another and ended up aving about 6 cups. But I have more fun bowling when I've had a few. ONe game I even got 6 strikes in a row...

After bowling, the wife, Diablo and I went across the street to Outback for dinner. Diablo's wife was angry that went out when she wasn't there. (She had an operation on her foot so she wasn't at bowling).

At Outback I had a margarita nd another beer. Needless to say Wifey drove home.

This morning I felt like crap.

No comments: