Friday, August 19, 2005

My Big News

I've come to personaly know our Lord Jesus Christ.

From now on I will become a crusader for the Lord. Being born again is the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me.

I will make it my persoanl mission to spread the word of God here and on every blog I can find. It's an exciting time in my life and I want to share my new found happiness.

Join me in this new life!



*******


Actually, I'm full of shit. I was just on vacation and then travelling for work and have been over the top busy. I'm back now, so hopefully my posting will return to a more frequent pace. I'm planning to add more music news postings.

Hope no one was offended by my come to Jesus joke, but if you were, sucks to be you.

6 comments:

lilmammal said...

OMG you totally got me! My jaw dropped and I cursed, "Damnit, we've lost another to the Jesus."

Thanks for keepin' it real - heathen style.

Welcome back!

Brian King said...

Yeah, you got me too. I think it's just like Indy said: it was the shock of losing a kindred spirit to the "dark side." Damn that Jeebus!
Thank God! (that's God in a very loose, general, non-demoninational, meta-spiritual, quasi-transcendental manner)

Sonic Reducer said...

I just want to see if Knolff falls for it...

Nölff said...

I almost fell for it. I felt wierd for about 5 seconds.

Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

Damn you, I was really scared there for a moment!

Sonic Reducer said...

I can't keep a secret. I'm like a kid on Christams morning.