Monday, August 29, 2005

The Most Rediculous Performance Ever


Last night I saw the most rediculous musical performance ever. R Kelly performed his craptacular song/speech/soap opera Trapped in the Closet ay the Video Music awards.

He acted out the many parts of what may be one of the worst songs ever recorded. At one point in the song there are three or four people in the room all being acted/sung by Kelley. If anyone knows what the hell is going on in this song let me know.

I'm sure MTV will be rerunning the show endlessly over the next couple of weeks. So if you didn't see it you can still be impressed by the high levels of suckitude in this performance.

4 comments:

Nölff said...

R.Kelly = 6th Grade poetry with a beat

fatrobot said...

i hate mtv

Sonic Reducer said...

I hate it too, but I feel compelled to watch this show every year.

Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

It's like a train wreck. You don't want to watch it, but you can't seem to stop yourself from looking.