Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I waited 16 years for this????


Here's a link to the alleged new Guns N Roses single.

Just click one of the icons in the "Listen to this blog" box on the upper left to hear the worst piece of crap I've ever heard. If it's real, it's over Axl.

I didn't expect it to be good....but this is horrible.







*************************************************************************************
The Van Halen reunion tour with DLR (AKA the two old and increasingly ugly guys try to cash in while they can tour) supposedly is now on hold indefinitely ....










************************************************************************************
Has anyone else had it with these people who climb mountains, get stuck and then show up on TV morning shows talking about their "Brave" adventures? Sorry, if you get stuck climbing a mountain that's your problem, not ours.

I hate to see anyone get hurt or die, but when you're doing something that puts your life at risk, don't act like a hero when you survive.

There's a line between Brave and Stupid, and you're way on the stupid side. Brave is rushing into a burning building to save people. Stupid is climbing a giant mountain in the dead of winter.

************************************************************************************

Anyone wondering where I've been, story to come. It's not interesting or exciting. I've just been busy as hell. Hopefully I can get back to regular posting.

1 comment:

Butchie said...

I couldn't find the GnR link, but I know that this one is on the new record: Here