Thursday, June 23, 2005

What's the worst thing you've ever said when you were drunk?

I was at a friend's house for a barbeque a couple of weeks ago. I was talking to a friend of his and that guy's girlfriend. The girlfriend had dark hair and skin darker than me. I'm like the whitest person on Earth. I don't know what ethnicity she is and never really gave it a thought.

We were having a good old time talking about what a pain in the butt New York is when they have these big parades like St. Patrick's Day.

Well the Puetro Rican Day Parade was scheduled for the next day. So the girl was complaining about it and in my drunken stupor I said something like "Aren't you going to represent".

I don't know why I said it. I don't even know if this girl was Puerto Rican, Itallian, Dominican or Irish with a tan.... It's like my brain shut off, or maybe I'm a subconcious racist. (Is that even possible?)

What's the worst thing you've ever said drunk?

4 comments:

lilmammal said...

Racist! :P

I think the worst I've ever done is agree to "get back together" with a boyfriend. I had to take it all back in the morning. (Isn't that usually the man?)

Sonic Reducer said...

I've had girls do that to me....

Brian King said...

Sheesh, where to start!

Brian King said...

Nolff's right. I'm not Jewish at all, but I've got dark hair and olive skin, so most shitkickers around here just assume I'm a "Jew-boy."