Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Basketball Draft

Ok. Last night I went to the basketball draft. It was for my son's team, I'm the coach. Now these kids are 11 & 12, 5th and 6th grade. But the coaches were pretty cutthroat.

There was a lot of manuvering and mis-information going around the table.

Whatever. I got most of the kids I wanted. Kids who'll focus, play hard and ahve a good time. The games should be interesting.

The thing went on so long. It started at 7:30 and I didn't get home till 10:15.

In other news, my dog/puppy is crazy he things legs are chew toys, especially the kids'. Well tonight is puppy kindergarten. And lucky me, since Barb is in AC at the PTA convention, that means that I get to go, Woo Hoo .

Another late night. I guess the web site Yeah That Rocks Will have to wait. Please go there and sign up. If you want to be a staff reviewer email me at admin@YeahThatRocks.com.

No comments: